Rat blocker is valve-like machines to block rats from entering a property through the drain pipes. It is one of the cheapest and most effective mechanisms to prevent rats from accessing properties. Once installed in the pipeline, rats can never go through the drain.
Rats can be very threatening for households as they can destroy and cut holes into plastics, clothes, and scratch on other materials. Rat infestation is also very unhygienic and harmful causing bad health effects.
Unfortunately, as rats are capable of surviving in extreme situations, you may not prevent infestation once it enters the house. You would require experts to do the task. Thus it is suggested and preferable to stop rats from entering the property.
This is why rat blockers are being installed in houses and buildings as a prevention method. Before we know the importance of it, let us learn about the features of a rat flap.
- It is made of strong and durable galvanized steel that increases its longevity providing protection against rusting and gnawing.
- It comes in various sizes that would fit perfectly into your drain pipe ensuring full coverage and complete protection.
- It has double gates that block every way for a rat to go through it. It is extremely effective.
- The flap is well-made and secured with double screws so that the system doesn’t break or collapse.
- It allows one-way flow of the wastewater and rats inside the pipe to go out through the valve. And then, the rat can’t re-enter the pipe.
- You would get a 12months warranty from the Product Company and assistance in case you face any difficulty.
The rat flap is made and installed by engineers and experts who would take care of the situation. Now is the time to know the benefits of using rat blockers in your drainage system.
- It is an inexpensive method to prevent rats from entering.
- It is effective.
- It is a permanent solution.
- Rat flaps allow rats inside the pipe to go out through the valve but won’t allow rats to enter through it.
- It is extremely durable and long-lasting.
- Rats can’t cut through the flap or damage it.
- Rat flaps would fit perfectly into the drain pipe.
- It is an environment-friendly way to block the passage for rats.
There is nothing more convenient than rat flaps to prevent rats from accessing your drain pipes. Thus, install a rat flap today!